VIDEO FROM RETROACTION (FRENCH ONLY)
Here are some explanatory videos for several Retroaction features.
PRINT SCREENS TUTORIALS
Here are some screenshots to help you better understand/use Rétroaction as a team manager.
Here is the home page
- In order to modify an activity you must go to the left section "Activities".
- To make your search easier, you can apply a filter in the options section as shown. We suggest using the team filter.
Here is an example of the filters:
Here is an activity result with filter. You can then select the activity you want to modify.
- Once in the activity, you can "Edit", "Duplicate" (add), "Cancel" or "Delete" the activity.
- You also have access to the parent/player's email
- and its status for the activity
Here are some screenshots of different options
You also have the option to add the name of the opponents
You can send a message (email via Retroaction), a notification to notify that the event has been added and a reminder for people who have not yet responded.
- In order to add activities for the team, manage the "chat" and print the names for the timesheets for games, you must go to the left section "Teams".
- Then consulted your team.
Once in the team you can
1 and 2. go to "activities" and "add" an activity
3. Sent messages.
4. Print the list to put on the game timesheets.
- Pressed on "Chat rooms" in order to have access to the "Chat" section
- You can send invitations to join the "chat"