The North Shore Referee Association (NSRA) are in search of new and energetic hockey referees:
Why Become a Hockey Referee?
- A fun part time job and a great way to make money
- A great way to stay in shape
- A great way to make new friends
- A great way to give back to the game
- A great way to learn personal skills: time management, discipline and confidence
- A great way to start your career as a future referee at Regional and/or Provincial
- Minimum 15 years of age.
- Committed to 2 or 3 games per week (incl. weekends)
- Outgoing and not afraid to blow your whistle!
- Excited to become a Hockey Official for NSRA
For all details on how to become a registered Hockey Canada referee,
please contact the NSRA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
( and )